No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Stanley. Stanley Cup... get it?

Well Matt's blog just made me want to kill myself. I can handle the long distance, until I remember that other couples get to spend time with eachother without an $11.24 bus ride. Don't get me wrong, my day was good, just not snuggly nest good.

I cleaned and organized today, then I busted out the acrylics and painted my bedroom door. I just wanted to smush my hands in colour, and that worked out. It ended up looking like a giant vagina, as my painting tends to. But it made me happy. Then I went on to silkscreen a t-shirt that says "this is what a feminist looks like". Yup I'm a big 'ol feminist now.

For some reason for me the mark of being a true feminist was always the use of the alternative menstrual products. Of course that's entirely unreasonable, but I guess now by my standards I'm a real live feminist. I'm totally pro Diva Cup. My cup's name is Stanley.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

WHAT?!

-Stanley

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home