No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Xamies

I'm currently using the blog for it's true purpose. Procrastination. I spent a lot of time at the gym today, followed by some late lunching, and now blogging. That's about it. I'm all floppy and tired and I have to learn many trivial facts about bees in order to survive my exam tomorrow. It's worth 50% so I have to at least finish reading the course manual. No studying in bed. That's the new rule. Because I will end up napping. Bah.

Is it wierd that my concern with the new pope is that he's just not as adorable as the last pope?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it's not weird at all, it's right on the money. This dude's a scary-ass lookin' pope.

I'm glad that they actually had the courage to admit that it was a new pope, though. The people of Gotham City deserve the same consideration every time THE MAN tries to switch in a new Batman without anyone noticing.

4:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that was me. MAN I suck at signing my name.
-Tederick

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home