No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm sorry Ms. Wood, if you want to work out you're going to have to wear pants.

Well, I definitely filled my stupid quotient for the day. I showed up for a meeting an hour early, I forgot my pants... sweat pants to wear at the gym, I fell asleep when I meant to go back to the gym, and then I knocked one of Tama's bowls off of the counter and it broke. I feel bad because I hate breaking other people's things! Especially since I don't know the back story behind the big black bowl. Hopefully all will be well and forgiven. I suppose it's the "don't cry over splled milk" logic, but sometimes I cry!

I'm inching towards my three days of exams. I have to get on that studying business. I'm just as happy laying out in the sun. Ah well. I'm getting geared up for the gradual move home and the changes that it's going to invoke.

I had a dream last night that I got an e-mail from Matt telling me that my blog was no longer one of the top five sites he visits and now I'm concerned that the blog gods are telling me that it's just not jivin' anymore!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do read your blog!
always!
i love your blog
i am your groupie

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home