No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Box: Where you'll experience anal intercourse and worse!

We had ourselves a little latke fest tonight in honour of the Jews that will be forgotten up until boxing day this year. We had a turn out of about 11 people. I made a pile of latkes both good (made from scratch) and semi-crappy (made from a weird mix) and all was well. I mediated a discussion about whether or not Nomi and Jack should get together, and then TJ and I did a massage exchange. I'm offically done all of my classes for first semester of my third year. How in the hell did that happen? Things are fun in the house right now and we're entering the exam study/party time. I'm pretty pleased. Too sleepy and slightly filled with wine for writing. Better writing to follow tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home