No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Shoot that Wad on 35mm

I'm all alone and I don't know where anyone is. I called the Box just after six and there were no Box girls, and now it's eleven and there's still no Box ladies. It's okay being all alone. I'm just sleepy and I kind of want to wait for them and find out what's up. Maybe a little nap on the floor bed is necessary.

After a brilliantly amazing futon, chinese food, sugglefest at Steve's last night I had to be forced out of bed this morning and into the studio to finish my beadwork. Luckily Tama could come in and help me. She took a good four hours off of what I would have had to do today. It was wonderful. I forgot to bring the Beatles though, so that was missing. I was fully ready to pay TJ out of my own pocket for her services, but Jan ended up writing her a cheque. I really didn't expect that at all! I love Jan!

So it's done. I may be hired again for a couple of days over the break, it may or may not be a good idea, but we'll see. So now I'm all alone watching Clone High and trying to mentally prepare myself for my craft show tomorrow. Yay! Oh I hope I can stay awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home