No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Tiny Bald-Tummy Chest-Tufty Love

I'm having a weird day. I have about a million things that I logically need to accomplish, and yet I'm sitting here blogging. That's not true I have accomplished a number of things already today, I'm just nervous about completing everything.

It's odd when your day starts off with a phone call telling you your dog is going to the vet and may or may not be coming back. I feel like I always did when my parents left me alone with Ben to be with my grandparents in the hospital. That feeling of waiting for the inevitable and just being powerless. That, but smaller. Which is fitting because he's a tiny dog. I don't know. I cried a little on the bus. I just think it's going to knock me on my ass if this actually happens today. Right now things are going okay. I'm still relatively optimistic that I'll get through my three papers, two text books, four articles, and three novels by next week. I just don't need to be shaken right now because I'm not going to be able to finish the semester. I guess I just have to keep taking pleasure in checking things off, and hope that Chihua hangs on until Friday so I can at least see him one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home