No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

the coffee is just water dressed in brown

I woke up today feeling like nobody better piss me off. But then I found out about hippy sexism and drugged out gangbangs that kind of shattered my image of the free and happy hippy lady I always wanted to go back and time to be. Then we all went to our Womyn's Study seminar where someone did a presentation on abortion where she presented herself as prochoice (to get our trust and attention) and then like a true prolifer went on to talk about how terrible and horrific abortion is. I was mad and I said so. I almost got up and smacked the one guy in our class who had the guts to tell me I was wrong for being offended. It's fine to have an opinion, but don't be misleading.

Then I went on to my Creative Writing class where I mimed smacking someone in the belly with a/my penis. Then I quickly realized what I was doing and where I was and kind of shocked myself to cover my face all embarassed while the rest of the class laughed really hard. It was awesome, but definitely one of those moments where I was like "Wait, shit, I'm in a classroom! Who am I again?" It was the best entire room laugh I've had in a longtime though! And my Prof said "Becca, you're still stuck in your story aren't you!" Yes in one week I submitted a story about BDSM that included the line "purify this you motherfucking cocksuckers" (yelled at a church group), and I mimed smacking someone with a wang. My life is ridiculous in wonderful ways some times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home