No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

10pm: The Pudding Hour

I'm currently doing everything in my power to procrastinate. I have two short papers due tomorrow and the evening is slowly slipping away. My timeline for today got screwed, which is fine... just annoying. My forehead is still broken and it aches annoyingly. You can't see them, but you can actually feel the knots. Terrible.

The presentation today went fairly well. It was worth 0% so we didn't try as hard as we could have if marks were at stake. I dramatically re-inacted the way that the character Isabella throws herself at men which got a pretty satisfying laugh, so I suppose it was all worthwhile.

So far tonight I've made an elaborate thai dinner, watched box-model, watch Episode 8 of The 'Bu three times (it's my favourite right now), did an hour of e-mail correspondence, had a pudding hour with the ladies, had a shower, and now I'm blogging and talking to steve and Matty Price. I guess it's time to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home