No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Time to Breathe

Well, my Steve just left on a greyhound. Owee owee ow. He came last night and I cried when I saw him. Of course I had just stumbled out of a particularly difficult bereavement group session which is where the tears originated. Anyway, I fittingly cried when he arrived, and again when he left. It was really nice to have him here and to know that he was in bed waiting for me while I was in class. Oh man this is no way to run a relationship. By the way my steve is blogging again, so check him out thusly

Jess and I are just going to have a relaxed evening of Coyote Ugly and Lonely Island.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Only 5 more days. That's only the length of a reading week. Remember how quickly that went by?

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home