No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 13, 2006

what's the story Wishbone?

I just had a fairly excellent visit with the benwood last night and today. It was really nice to see my family in Guelph and have my sweet love dog stay over for a night! This past weekend I read three books, patched my jeans, sewed up a hole in my pjs, and repaired a bra. I'm pretty pleased that I got so much done. I still ended up staying up until 5am last night reading and watching Whale Rider for class. Bah. This is going to be an exciting week work-wise.

I got home and accidentally took a three hour nap. I'm still kind of recovering from it. I hate that "just woke up" feeling. Jess and I had a little dinner and watched a few episodes of Clone High which sparked our shocking love for Will Forte again. That's it, in ten years I will be a writer for SNL. Mark my damn words.

After Clone High Jess and I laughed histerically about the fact that if it weren't for Wishbone we wouldn't be English Majors. That dog sparked our literary interest! We have to read Northanger Abbey for a presentation on Wednesday and the whole thing would be much better if we had a corresponding episode of Wishbone to show to our class. We should write that dog a thank you note.

Also, I somehow broke my forehead. I don't know what I did to it, but it doesn't work anymore. It feels really tight and sore and somehow I can't make it go back to a regular relaxed state. I keep catching myself making frowny forehead invonluntarily. It hurts and is out-of-control uncomfortable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

You will be a writer for SNL, and I will hang around in the lobby (not being an official employee) and I will play hacky sack and nod to the cast members as they walk past.

11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home