No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

When In Doubt, Tits Out!

Friday Jess and I woke up and we just did not want to go to class. So we didn't. Instead we made some breakfast and sat watching tv. We were flipping and we landed on City where a younger Dakota Fanning was kissing some boy on a beach and lightning struck. We were intrigued. Then Ethan Embry's name came up and we just couldn't turn away. The film turned out to be Sweet Home Alabama, and for some reason we loved it.

See, ever since we discovered our love for the lonely island boys Jess and I have been suffering from too much love. We have just been explosively over-emotional from the love and we can't help it! I was late meeting Tama at the gym because I so desperately needed to see the end of this movie. We sat and we screamed and we jumped up and down and we cried at all the cuteness. This event has pretty much set the tone for this weekend.

That night there was yet another Drag Yer Ass Out and I again I decided not to go boy. I wore my uber-cleave New Years shirt and was pleased. The show was a show, with the highlight of a burlesque act that involved my roommate and underwear. Excellent. Matt and I had a bit to drink which was fun, because we never do that. Then we came back to the box and he blew my mind by putting two pop tarts in the same toaster hole. My God wisdom does come with age. :o) And yes, as he mentioned it was a freakishly satisfying giggle-fit before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home