No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Combining Words=Gay (Good Day)

Last night Jess and I fought insanity with a raring round of Strip-robics, tonight we fought it with Pomtinis. Things that are the results of comibined words make life better. Tomorrow is/should be my last day in Guelph. I have a whole lot of laundry to do and then a bit of packing to finalize. I'm trying to lighten my anxiety/depression/eating disorder with a little reading of the diary of a London call-girl. It's excellent. I have to get to booking appointments right away when I get home because I'm sinking fast. I'm trying to combat my feeling all fat-like by making clothing purchases that make me look hot... at least from the breasts up. Jess has a theory that my cleavage is so mesmerizing that there's no reason for anyone to look at the rest of my body. I'm going to try to keep that in mind. All I want to do is buy things and my money is dwindling. Don't make me go back to the screaming children! I'm already exhausted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home