No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hank and Hank

I had a surprising weekend... in that I got home from class on Friday and "Surprise!" I decided to head back to the T-dot instead of staying at the box all alone this weekend. It was definitely better that I decided to go home as my psyche is generally a little bit broken lately and being alone all weekend pretty much would have destroyed me. I spent some excellent nights with my Steve which were very necessary and involved lots of singing and guitar playing and surprisingly some reading.

I'm pretty nervous about this upcoming week and, really, the upcoming semester as a whole. I'm trying to make some decisions about book ordering online and how important editions are to my situation... and whether I like soft cover better than hard cover (in a situation where hardcover is the only thing available). The plan is that by the end of tomorrow I'll have all of my books and I'll be good to go... in that respect anyway. Tonight I fell asleep ten pages into an article that I have to read by tomorrow, so that's no good. It led me to making hot chocolate, shopping for books online, and watching the Golden Globes. At least one of those things contributes to my academic development. I'll do it all later. I just want to go to bed right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home