No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 26, 2007

drip drip drop

I'm still sick and not so good. I'm stressed and a little bit immobilized right now. I got my bloodwork done today, which is good, but I had myself a little anxiety attack first. I'm feeling really sick and cloudy headed and generally unhappy. I'm trying to push a lot of things out of my mind in order to focus on my assignments right now, but I'm not so good at that.

I'm sniffling and coughing and I just want to cry, which makes it very hard to write papers. I have two papers for tomorrow. I just feel like I'm melting into the floor.

Christ I don't know how I'm going to do this. How am I supposed to get things done and be strong for people when I can't even hold my own body up for more than five minutes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home