No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Cutest Leprechaun

I had a fine weekend. Despite all the medical garbage, I enjoyed much snuggling and green beverages, which made everything nice and tingly. I'm back int he Goo calmly taking on my Monday. I don't have a grand plan yet about how to play this week, but I guess I just keep going and trying to go to bed early... well earlier than 3am. You'd think that would be an attainable goal, but I'm not so sure.

The small 3QF St. Patrick's day was quite enjoyable. I had party cleavage on though when I should have gone with gathering cleavage. Ah well. When in doubt tits out. Things were very green and snacky which I appreciated, and all were cheerfully drunk. The only down moment was that I perceived safety of my booze because of the small crowd when I should have been wary. I was highly deceived. I thought that all of the missing alcohol had been guzzled by me, but it turns out people were helping themselves. Damn them. Though Matt drunkenly hid my bottle and we all played the passive game, which was fun.

I'm sleepy and there's still so much day left! Moh well. Class soon. I'm sure I'll do some procrastinatory blogging later on.

Thanks 3QF for the hottest St. P's party ever! And to the rest of you who didn't show up... especially Matty Price... what the damn hell man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home