No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

torn up paper

I'm feeling physically wrong right now. I don't know quite what to do about it. I can't seem to be able to find that line between being responsible to others and being responsible to myself. I can't decide when my voice has been heard enough, or whether there's still more to say.

My paper is slowly progressing. I need to track down some perfect quotes to fill in some blanks, but I wrote a 786 word outline last night, which is helpful for a 2000 word essay. It will be in on Thursday...I hope. Friday at the latest anyway.

I continue to be sniffly and coughy and generally exhausted, but the sun was nice today and I drank a bubbly frog Italian soda, so it's not all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home