No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Kitty?

I am failing hard right now. I had a massively productive afternoon, followed by a massively destructive night. Tomorrow I'll be busy straight from 11:00 to 8pm, and then I'm bound to Pussy Cat Dolls... because I want to be. But it's okay. I'll go to sleep, and then I'll write the shit out of this paper. And that other paper. Oh shit I'm so fucked. I just have to get this one done. I'm two weeks beyond the deadline.

Well maybe I'll read an article tonight and then feel like I've done something? Unfortunately it won't be the article for my Women in China class because I gave up on that three submissions ago. That means I lost 1.5%. Hopefully I can manage that.

Okay I'll just keep breathing. That seems like the best option. I can't decide the line between sickness and procrastination. Ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home