No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Bleeding is Awesome

Another post about names... because I want to. From the fantastic www.tampontification.com, some favourite menstruation euphamisms. No wonder young women are so freakin' confused about what's going on. You've got to use grown-up words before you can bust into the hilarity of some of these phrases. There are a whole lot of them but these are a few of my favourites:

Ridin' the Cotton Pony
A Visit from Cap'n Bloodsnatch
Communists have invaded the summer house
I'm on my period?
Uterine redecorating
messy mcbloodypants
Shark Week
Myrna Menstruation
Doin' the red rag polka
Bloop Bloop
Aunt Bloody Crotch
The bitch on the big red bike
my ovaries are showboating
My Uterus exploded
flaming biscuits
Fluxicus
ovary gnomes
the "i better not be infertile or this would be really cruel" week
Squishy-time

Wow. This made me miss Jess. Also made me sad about the Box officially falling apart. Hmm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, not falling apart, reconfiguring!

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home