No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, May 11, 2007

friendly

I've been back in the T-dot for just under a week now. So far it has involved much sleeping and eating and poor entertainment choices. Jess came to visit on Monday where she showered me with gifts and thai food. I appreciated it. Soulmates reunited! We made completely random comedic references out of nowhere... at the same time! Meant to be. We watched 13 episodes of The Real World Las Vegas. Man those sexy twenty-somethings are foolish, but they sure do have tragic lives! What's not to love? We also ate far too much candy, and watched home videos of Jess as a three year old where I saw the early incarnation of the Jessica drunk smile. She's been a charmer all along.

Tuesday night Steve and I went to see The Condemned. When films are produced by wrestlers, I don't like them. I had a minor anxiety attack triggered by an on screen rape attempt in the first 15 minutes of the movie and that pretty much lost me. Luckily Steve is awesome and we had a hilarious drive home that made me able to breathe again. I appreciate him and his silly movie choices. We're planning to see Tuesday night movies every week for the next while. I predict zombies in my future.

Wednesday and Thursday Steve and I hid at his house sleeping, and playing video games. It was highly necessary. Last night we ended off our relaxation with a silly dinner at Red Lobster (where I drank a berry daquiri bigger than my head), followed by watching We Will Rock You, the Queen musical. Ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home