No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Coffee is Just Water Dressed In Brown

I'm so meltedly tired I can barely move right now. My presentation this morning was lovely and not worth the stress that kept me up until 3am last night. It turns out I facilitate meetings all the time, so leading an activity on Active Listening and then facilitating a discussion wasn't that much of a stretch for me. At the end of the class the prof said "I love Women's Studies!" which is a pretty wonderful reaction.

I wandered the Grad studies fair today and thought about my future. And then I ate a muffin. The muffin was decidedly more relaxing. So much research to do before making a decision.

Maybe Beauty and the Geek will teach me something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home