No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Smooshy Love

Lately I feel like I have a lot to say, but I haven't had the energy to lift my fingers to type. Not to mention the fact that I haven't been able to think clearly at all over the past few days.

This has been a whirlwind of a weekend. I spent most of yesterday and today feeling like I couldn't move... and thus not moving. I did do a lot of visiting though! Ben and Andie came to see me on Friday, Steve and his nephew came over for dinner on Saturday (Steve stayed until this morning), and I spent the day with Langs and co. watching Buffy con queso. It was delicious and cozy.

In important news, Steve and I had our five year anniversary this Thursday. Five years and I still cry when he leaves after a visit. I take this as a very good sign. I usually make fun of people in five year relationships, and high school sweet hearts... maybe that's why it's still working? So illogical for me? Our relationship has had to shift and adapt so much over the last five years, but we somehow manage to find new ways to see each other and exist together in every circumstances that we've encountered. There's a big change coming up, and for the first time in a long time I'm not worried at all. I don't gush about us often, but I just needed to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that I love my Steve and can't think of anything I like more than snuggling up in his arms.

Okay, gushing done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Awww. Smooshy.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home