No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Old Year's Eve

Happy last day of 2007! What a hilarious year! I've been visiting with a different friend every day since Friday, which is a lovely manageable amount of socializing. I had an excellent surprise after my dinner with Sonal when I ran into my favourite prof, and then rode the subway with her. It was wonderful! I want her to be my friend forever! And she thinks I'm cool.

Steve and I are having New Years in the basement this year and I am a fan. I just don't feel like hyping it up. So instead I will set up my basement in a fancy way and we will have our own dance party to ring in 2008. This is going to be a wacky year. Totally different from any other year I've ever had. What a terrifying and liberating thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home