No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Fry it like you mean it!

I'm having a restful afternoon as a reward for handing in the 14 page paper that was due today. Good feeling. Now I just have one paper left! That, and grad school applications. Show of hands internet, who thinks I'm ready for grad school September '08? I just don't know.

Tonight I'm having folks over for latkes. I invited a bunch of people over thinking that only Jess, Tama, and Nomi would actually show up since everyone is busy with exams, but apparently people are hungry for my Jew food! Now I'm a little concerned that I don't have enough potatoe and onion to get by. Not to mention the fact that I don't have a food processor and will be grating all my potatoes by hand. Yay! I think I'm developing carpul tunnel (sp?) syndrome from all of my typing, knitting, crochetting, and corking. There's so much more to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home