No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

We're freaky, and we like it!

Tonight I took the ExBox out for drinks and appetizers to celebrate making it through this semester... almost. My mom gave me some money to take everyone out, which was lovely, so we went swanky and drinky. We all got Long Island Icebergs, which containg vodka, rum, tequila, gin, and triple sec, in a very large glass with a bit of coke and lime slush on top. Mmmm tipsy.

It was lovely to have fancy snacks with my favourite ladies. I believe my toast was something along the lines of "Well, I'm terrified of the future, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life, but I'm sure glad I still know you!" to which the response was a round of "yups".

The evening culminated in a ride home blasting Love Stoned. That song is just incredible.

Oh, also Jess and I wrote our Shakespeare finals tonight. That definitely contributed to the merriment. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home