No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Trippin' Stumblin'

It's 1:39am and I'm baking a banana bread and preparing myself to write a paper. Do you think this is going to stop when I graduate? I hope I don't lose my propensity for late night baking. There's just something about banana breads baked after midnight that make them better.

I'm feeling satisfied though. Sonal and I had a fancy salon day. Guelph is awesome, in that I paid $30 for a coffee, a head, neck and shoulder massage, a hair cut (and got it straightened!), and lip gloss. That's a freakin' amazing experience for $30! I've never had my hair straightened and let me tell you, it makes the hair cutting experience more exciting. Because of the curls I always walk out of the hairdressers feeling like I have the exact same hair, but shorter. I never get that "Oh yeah, I just did something satisfyingly drastic" feeling, but the straightening sure brought that on today! So satisfying. Sonal and I took some outdoor model shots downtown, so I'll scan and post them and some point. Yeah that's right. I use film.

Despite the fact that I still have some writing to do before sleep, I'm feeling good. I'm sitting in Tama and Nomi's livingroom and it smells of delicious b-bread, I gave some sweet presents tonight, and I'm listening to a wonderful (if procrastinatory) playlist made by my Steve. That guy likes me!

Things are good. Ready for movies and crafting in T-dot. Just let me know if you feel like joining me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home