No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

He's Got Sexual Narcolepsy!

It's so hard to get a paper done the day early! I just feel like I can't work knowing that I could finish tomorrow... except that my tomorrow is pretty full, so I can't actually finish it. Tonight's the night and it's already one!

I worked today which was productive, but burned me out a little bit. I was pretty pleased with everything I got done. I had them write me a cheque for 10 hours thinking that 5 would be work, and 5 would be vacation pay, but it turns out I'm pretty close to burning through the whole ten. Yowza. It would be nice to not have to work on stuff over the break.

Procrastination is foolish. But there are so many things I'd rather be doing! I have at least 4 hours tomorrow I can put into this, and then more work tomorrow night to finish... so I could keep fucking around. Oh my. Very silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home