No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The day the vegan came to town...

Mark just left after a weekend of low-key fun. Because of my sickness the whole thing couldn't be as high energy and dance-y as I has anticipated, but we still got a lot done. We hung out and ate wheat, dairy, and (sort of) sugar free stirfry and watched trashy tv. Saturday morning we headed to the market for veggies and wheat and dairy free muffins for me, then to the health food store for vitamins and various soy treats. We got some good fake ice cream that actually tastes chocolaty, so that's pretty exciting. Then we came home, layed around and accidentally watched all of Dante's Peak on the New VR. Mark made a movie about our rat which turned out really well! We countered our laze with a trip to value village that was semi-successful for all. We ended the night with a screening of "The Village" which was alright. Jess was horrified. I was okay. It wasn't a horrible movie, just a little slower than I would have like.

It was a fun weekend. Good change of pace anyway. I do loves that Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home