No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wow your semen is quite...

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you needed the right adjective but just couldn't find one? Well here you are folks, the best adjective I know. Drum roll please: MUCILAGINOUS. Yes mucilaginous. It means sticky and mucous like. Useful in sentences such as "Wow, that kleenex is quite mucilaginous!" or "I don't know what just exploded in my hand but it's so warm and mucilaginous". Ah yes friends, with this brilliant addition to your vocabulary you'll never find yourself without words in a sticky gooey mucousy situation!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get that one from me? Because it's been a personal favourite for about a decade now and I remember making you laugh with it at one point. But if you were already a fan at that time, no worries. I'm not trying to claim ownership.
-Tederick

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Actually it came up in a Children's Lit. lecture. It's hilarity must have been pre-planted by you, but I didn't make the connection. I wouldn't put it past you and your brilliance, but it's appearance in lecture sparked the post.

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home