No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pick Yer Nose ~ Ani D.

How come I can pick my ears
but not my nose?
Who made up that rule anywas?
How come you say that's the way it is?
that's just the way it goes
Why don't you decide for yourself what you can do
and what you can say?

How come I can pick my friends but not my enemies?
What is it about me that offends?
What is it about me?
You know I'm only five foot two
and I'm giggly wiggly
tell me again what did I do"
Why are you scared of me?
I fight with love and I laugh with rage
you gotta live light enough
to see the humour
and long enough to see some change.

4 Comments:

Blogger BACH said...

Hey, now we're twins!

11:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa what's with the design change? Crazy! you're using the same template as Brandy, but that's okay. It's only minorly confusing. At first I thought I was on the wrong page.

And since when does TJ have a blog? And why was I not informed? DAMMIT!

-Tederick

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Shoot! Sorry Brandy! I was playing the template game last night and I think I'll swith again this weekend. I was tired of the understated dots. But how impressive am I with the linkages? And I finally put in a profile, and as soon I figure out how to do it, i will load pitures! yay.

12:02 AM

 
Blogger BACH said...

Well we clearly have the same great taste!
(And Empire Records is clearly the best movie ever!)

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home