No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dear Jessica....

I can't believe you love Pride and Prejudice. This book has made me nap more than James Joyce! Okay, maybe that's a little harsh. That freakin' Joyce almost killed me, this is just like trudging through three hundred and ninety-six pages of blather just to come out dishevelled and grumpy at the other end. I keep thinking of you and your excited face and almost crying because you love it so much. Alls I can say is, you'd better come up with some brilliant snacks if you're going to make me watch the six hour movie version! Today alone this book caused a three hour nap. That's skill! Though the warm warm chihua doesn't help. I'm on page 256 right now and I'm cursing your name steadily after every ten chapters. :o) The 1800s just aren't my bag, baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why I love it. It got me at a young age and sunk it's well spoken claws in! P and P shaped my entire adolescense. Mr. Darcy will always be my model of the ideal man. The six hour version is MAGIC!!!!! i will be providing ...um... pickles? maybe some pizza? some soy cream?
k, bye! I miss you!
love jess

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home