No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Just because you're a lesbian, doesn't make you any Less of a Bein'

Last night I was all restless. I kept thinking of people and projects and things that I have just forgotten or left behind and it made sleeping very difficult. Good thing I have Pride and Prejudice to help with that. Man I hate that book. I've hit page 170 of 396, almost half way there. I want to be done. I feel like I'm wasting my time with all this reading and then napping. I have way more interesting plans to get through, and I can't do them with this stupid book hanging over my head. I guess I should just enjoy spending the day on my couch, but there are so many other places to be lying down! And it's freezing in here!

I hope that somewhere, somehow an essay is being written right now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

That's a beautiful dream.

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home