No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Maybe it was the chicken?

It is now the Thursday of my Spring break. I spent all of last night and today with Phantom and he dropped me off tonight at 11:30 and my body just spasmed into anxiety. Not good. It was all going so well. Even Tederick commented on how things seemed to be going well. Now my stomach has completely twisted and I can't even sit up straight. I just want to cry. I am so ridiculously overwhelmed I can't even describe it. I don't know what to do. It seems that the things I want to be doing with my life right now are going to be all but impossible for the next three years.

This semester is going all to quickly. As much as I'm looking forward to this summer I'm so ridiculously shocked at how quickly time has been passing. I have absolutely no control. There is nothing I can do. Apparently I'm not okay with letting go of the wheel. I don't know if I can be okay with it. I'm heading into this last quarter of second year not knowing when I'll see Phantom next, not knowing how I'm going to get through all my assignments and not knowing how to mold my summer jobs. I'm scared and I'm sad. Plain and simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home