No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Puff, Puff, Exam?

NOT GOOD! I have two exams and I'm done. I'm so done right now it's not funny. My exam tomorrow is at 7pm, so I guess I'll get studying soon. I just drank a latte and ate some cookies and caramel corn. That's productive. I just want to blog around and chat and run around and watch movies. Again I say, not good. I had a good chat with my favourite prof today so that made me feel good. I just have to trudge on until 1:30pm on Friday and then it will be all picnics and roadtrips.

The outline for this exam I have tomorrow is so ridiculously vague. I know that one of the essay questions is going to be about one specific lecture. That seems insane to me. I have no idea how I'm going to remember what is from one specific lecture! Especially if the question is like "What did I talk about on March 28... GO!"


Ahhh this time last year I was sitting on the floor of a bachelor appartment lived in by two people younger than me and trying not to cough.

Happy 4:20 everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home