No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I need an ADULT!

I'm feeling discouraged right now. I've been sending out e-mails and phone calls in order to connect with long-lost friends and I've been getting very little back. It's sad. I'm hoping that I'll be able to make some plans in my upcoming two weeks off, but I suppose I'll be just as happy reading in the backyard with the Chi.

Today was far more tolerable in terms of studio heat thanks to a fan that someone dropped off for us. Blowy goodness. We also had more visitors than usual which was nice.

And there were no insane animal attackers. Yesterday Tama and I were standing outside of the The Friendly Thai restaurant checking out the prices. I looked up and on the ledge under the awning sat the most satanic pidgeon I have ever encountered. He looked into my eyes, a look that pierced my very soul, and as I was in the midst of telling Tama how creepy he was he dove straight for my head. He just barely missed the top. The whole seen was a mess of feathers and Tama and I flailing and huddling together while screaming and giggling. Quite the entertainment for the patrons of the restaurant and the good folks walking on Queen. His beady little eyes were so haunting!

I feel like my life has been uninteresting lately. I mean it's highly sexually charged and all, but sometimes that's not so appropriate. Who knows. I feel like my cup of blog juice needs some re-fillin'. I'm feelin' all awkward in the blogverse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home