No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Well... the pounding at Eglinton Station certainly helped.

Chihua is still kicking and that makes me happy. I was sure after watching him collapse last night that that was it. Man am I fragile lately.

So today was better. Tama and I bought 2$ chillattes and began the silliness of today. We basically ate breakfast for 20 minutes, then worked for half an hour and before we decided we needed to make some phone calls. We started with Mark Brown who was surprisingly home, and excited to visit us. So he came down to see what we've been working on and then followed me to Eglinton station where we pounded each other very publicly. Satisfying.

Then tonight, for the first time in about three years I had a babysitting job. I love the little kid I was babysitting. He's awesome. His ten year old sister is a bit of a pain, but she had homework to do. Three year olds are fun because they are still impressed with my athletic skills. We played soccer and lacrosse in his backyard and I had fun. It was nice that this tiny little person was so excited to see me.

So grasping onto that feeling I'm heading into tomorrow. I think that the blue skies are helping. I just have to break this little writing barrier of mine and maybe I'll be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home