No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Everyone Nude UP!

Despite the sickness I've had a fairly sexually charged couple of days. I think the trip to CAYA had something to do with it. Nothing like being all riled up with a rib shaking cough and a sinus head ache that makes it hard to lift a finger. I keep getting the sick Monica "don't you wanna get with this?" stuck in my head. Ah well. I'm determined to be better by tomorrow.

I didn't end up making any actual purchases at CAYA, though I desperately wanted the pink fridge magnet that simply said "anus". God that made me happy. I'm thinking the water proof vibe might be the next purchase, though the anal beads are severly tempting. Oh I've cum a long way baby.

The Boxy Brown visit to CAYA was a relatively short one, but hopefully it will re-occur soon. Or at least once more before the end of the summer. I've got to start putting aside money for all this kind of stuff because it's so very pricey. Ah well.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm trying to take some time to get prepped for a craft show I just found out I'm going to do in the next two weeks. It's funny that my theme of the summer seems to be beads. I'm exploring new stuff though and trying to use more stones in my work. One of the Spiral Garden staff who just came back from a trip around the world brought me some jade from Afghanistan and some silver beads from Thailand. I'm really excited!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think another visit to CAYA is very necessary. I know there are a few other things I want to blow my tax return on before it's all gone.

Yay, sexually charged week...
hey, don't forget about the sex dream ;) That's maybe my favorite part of the week... no more talk of mutual masturbation and sexy massages before bed!
-TJ

12:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home