No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Threesome anyone?

There was nothing but explicit conversation in the bead room today. So filthy. Oh well, at least it passes the time. Though it's hard to feel sexy when covered with a fine smog grime that comes from working downtown. Blah.

This weekend was excellent. Steve and I spent the entire time lying around relaxing together. I like those kind of weekends. I'm on my last week of work right now, which is fine by me. I need some time to get my shit together before I leave for my menno-camp duties. Plus that craft show... I'm trying to get some wands made in hopes that they'll sell for the HP book release. I think they're exciting anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISSED FILTHY TALKS!! DAMMIT!! awwwwwwww... i love filthy talks. tell me everything! how is your health? are you feeling betta? i hope you and chi are okay.
love jess

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home