No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Take me to that lower ground.

Wow humans are so bizarre. This whole blog vs. reality business is messing with my head. It's funny to read and wonder what the hell is actually going on, or to know what's actually going on and to wonder how the hell people continue to write as though there's nothing.

Anyway... news on the health front. The neurologist thinks it's only a B12 deficiency, my family doctor still thinks MS. So I'm going to St. Mike's in the next month for the big MS test and consultation. Everyone needs to start sending me non-degenerative vibes. My gut reaction is that there are probably multiple little things wrong with me as opposed to just the big MS. I'm kind of expecting a big shrug from the experts.

My main problem right now is the severe dizzyness. It feels like my middle drops out and then I want to throw up and cry. I can't get my eyes straight and I feel useless and vulnerable. It's embarassing to lower yourself to the lowest ground possible in the middle of a public place.

Anyway, since my B12 shot I'm waiting for that huge perky pick-up I'm supposed to get. It's not quite here yet. I'm not really ready for school, but here it comes. I need a new damned computer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home