No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Spin and spin and then fall down

I completely forgot blogging existed for about a week, which is strange and pretty wonderful at the same time. I'm currently a bit of a camp mess right now as my journal is lost and I'm starting to jump on the "someone-stole-it" train. It's the worst feeling to really have something important you need to write and the one item and tool that you need is gone. I've searched everywhere that it should be and I can't find it at all. I'm definitely not going to be able to leave camp until I find it. I can barely think straight and focus until I find it. I haven't felt this low at camp in years. I don't know how to get out of it right now.

And my left arm is numb. Great. Things are not going so well today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough day. I wish you all sorts of luck in finding the journal, I can only imagine how stressful and awful that must be. I will send thoughts of clarity and ease in finding it. Also, healing energy for your arm.

Love you and miss you!

-TJ

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home