No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lay Lady Lay

Besides the stress and crying of Friday, this weekend has been a relaxing one. The main event of yesterday was lying on a blanket in Sunnybrooke Park and reading, and I think the only substantial thing I'll do today is go to the gym. I'm just in the mood for reading, writing and possibly a little cleaning. I have three camper letters that I have to write back to, and I have to do some journalling catch up. But my gym membership runs out on Tuesday, so I suppose I should take advantage.

Stupid weight gain. I lost fifteen pounds at camp, and I could probably lose more if I was willing to limit myself to the meal times and the types food that are available at camp (basically an all carb diet), but I don't have the determination to do that right now. Especially if the medical community is planning on forcing me to change my lifestyle.

Anyway, life is up and down and I'm often lacking hilarious observations. I'm also lacking a computer to take back to school with me, so I have to get on that. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home