No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Mini-Stressed

So tired. So voiceless. I've got some serious sexy lounge singer voice going on from all the yelling and singing I've been doing. It's pretty hilarious. I love my girls though. The just get cuter and more interesting everyday. Today, with my six to eight year olds I had a conversation about the homelessness in Toronto and death. Two of the girls shared stories about their dad's dying, and then we all had a good talk about loss. It was really interesting.

I'm starting to get snappy and a little burned out, but ultimately I feel really good that these ten little people feel safe and happy and secure with me and that I'm doing everything I can to make sure that they are strong and independant little girls who are having the time of their lives while in my cabin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home