No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Confusion and Conformity

So I wrote a post a few days ago but it didn't get published, and apparently the "Recover Post" feature has a time limit, so I'll have to tell the stories of tiny camper peeing exorcist style all over my cabin floor on the last night of camp... some other time.

Things are going really well. I'm couselling right now with my friend Maya and a CILT name Kayla. She's doing a really great job. I'm with 12 and 13 year old girls and they are awesome. We're making a 'zine that is focussed on countering pop-cultural portrayal of what it means to be a woman. I'm so excited! I'm hoping it turns out brilliantly.

Life is tiring, but good. Last night I had a huge scare as I gave my camper the wrong medication at the wrong time. It turned out to be fine, but then there was huge complications with her hiding sleeping pills in our cabin, and such. It was a bad night. I'm embarassed that I made such a stupid mistake. But I'm glad she's okay, because I was up crying for quite some time last night concerned for her well-being.

And I have a HP freak in my cabin! She's actually leaving camp early to go to the release. I'm jealous. Hope life in the T-dot is treating you well! I've been in the pond every day and loving it in this heat. It's so nice to be out in the woods! You should all make an effort to get out of the city as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home