No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Croch-hat

I crocheted my first hat last night, so get your colour requests in now because I'm gonna be into this for the next few hours. It took me almost eight hours. Yowza. I was dragged out of bed this morning to go to the market, which I suppose was a good thing. But now I have no money. I have so much to do right now that I'm finding it really hard to prioritize. It's all important and coming up fast which makes me a little anxious. So instead of doing work I'm watching Much More Music Listed. Stupid tv. I have nothing brilliant to say. This weekend isn't particularly thrilling, I'm not particularly depressed, It's really weird not seeing Steve though. Last night we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Halloween, both of which made me miss him a whole lot.

So yeah. Scary amounts of work and feeling generally anti-social. We'll see how this party works out tonight. I don't really know how much I can handle trying to talk to folk thta I don't really know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home