No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Anal Masturbation and Object Loss

I gotta say, when you sign a film out of the library called "Anal Masturbation and Object Loss" you get some looks. Especially when you ask the guy who's signing it out for you whether or not the library has copies of the bible that can be signed out or if they are only in reference. My life is something else right now.

The film turned out to be a semi-humourous wordy art film about about Freudian theories. The best line in reference to a paper entitled 'Anal Masturbation and Object Loss' (about a girl who became constipated after the loss of a parent) was "Now this paper could have been called 'Constipation and the loss of a paternal figure'. I'd like to reserve the term anal masturbation to refer to anal masturbation." Good one. I love film people.

I currently have no idea where my roommates are. All I know is the car is gone. Freaky. Nomi and Jess both have stuff to do tonight, but I have no idea where TJ is. Ah well. I'm just cold and alone. I've done a bunch of work tonight all ready, so I'm having a cup of tea, which I will follow with some dinner, and then more work. I'm pretty dizzy and spacey tonight. I got my B12 shot today which took like 45 minutes. Sort of ridiculous.

This whole weekend was sort of ridiculous. Panic and paranoia were pretty much all consuming. I've decided to take the weekend off from going to Toronto. I'm just too tired. I strung two rows of beads on Saturday and then I burst into tears. I think I cried about six times this weekend. Bah. I'm surprisingly calm at the moment considering I have a huge essay to write for Wednesday. I'm just trying to remember how fun it is to breath. Next comes sleeping. I have to figure out how to sleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home