No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blems Blems Blems Blems Blems

To follow up on TJs earlier post, it's now 2:40am and none of us are done our paper. We just had a tea and chocolate break in the hallway, which got me really excited. Man I get off on late night paper writing. It's kind of sick how much I'm enjoying this. I mean, I'd like to be done soon, but I really don't mind it. Especially since tomorrow I have the sweetest day possible involving one single class, Creelman EZ rock breakfast, and then a snuggly bed-sharing nap with Macelod. Mmmmm. I'm pretty astounded by how many times I've written "anally penetrated" in an essay for a first year course. It's probably more appropriate than when I try to throw it into my English essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home