No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Everybody Loves Macelod

OOOh she's gonna hate that title! Man I love Macelod. There's nothing like doing dishes to the sound of her laughing wholeheartedly out loud at America's Funniest Home Videos and hearing her proclaim it over and over as the best show in the world. I also have very few friends who meet me in door way to lift and squish my boobs and decide that hers are less fun because they don't have the range of motion that mine do. I can just picture her running up during my wedding to smush my boobs. I think it would be hilarious. She said she wanted that in writing, so here it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

I too love Macelod. This morning Mark and I were talking (and TJ was listening in) about Macelod's new name, which is endlessly funnier than the old one. I hope that someday she learns to accept her beautiful Maceloddishness. And after that, to show me her beautiful... wait never mind.

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home