No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Where's Polly to put my damn kettle on?

I woke up at 1:45pm today only because I forgot to turn off my watch alarm. I probably would have been upset though if I had slept any later. It's dark and horrible and menacing out today. I was having some pretty horrible nightmares though about Mark and Tama, about getting trapped by a sand bar in Sauble, and about being forced to eat decapitated snakes to avoid being molested, killed or raped. I didn't feel amazing when I woke up. So I've already cleaned my room and started the laundry process. I've arranged the Christmas gift exchange for my cousins, and sent out e-mails about my upcoming craft shows, and had some food. By the end of today I have to organize my papers in my room, finish my Fairy Tales Reading, outline my Canadian Lit paper, brainstorm my history paper, and put a little writing time into my short story.

Wow, that must have been the least entertaining thing you've read all day. Yowza. Anyway, the weather and the dreaming has put me in a really wierd mood. I'm just going to try to breath through the rest of the day. Maybe take a shower or bath later to calm me down prior to bed. Right now I think I need tea and lots of it. I don't know what this week is going to be like and I think tea is the only variable I can control. I love tea. And now that those crazy contraceptives won't get in the way I can drink as much good mood tea as I like! Wow. Okay, I'm going to go put the kettle on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home