No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gee whiz I'd Love to Date Her!

The saga of my sleeplessness continues. I stayed up until four last night studying for my exam, thus rendering myself unable to wake up in time for a shower this morning. So I feel gross. I'm looking at another 8 hours before I can get home to my sweet sweet couch and that seems like way too much. I have to buy a gigantic tea before my next class to ensure that I don't fall asleep in the quiet disability writng room during my exam. I don't know if I'm going to make it. I've decided that instead of all the work I have to do in the next three weeks I'd rather just watch educational videos from the 1940s. Logical?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of Course logical!! who wouldn't want that life?

3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha that was me, macelod

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

SHE CALLED HERSELF MACELOD! It's working!

Today's comment brought to you by "rtmuul."

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home