No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Turn it up to Eleven

Well, I don't know why I'm not surprised. It's just all so ridiculous. So yeah, I waited three months to go and do exactly what the Neurologist in Guelph did last April, and then have them tell me that they want me to do two more MRIs, plus a sensory evoked potential test. That's going to take another two months. And then if there's nerve problems that show up on the MRI I have to go do an neural impulse test where they stick electrode needles in my muscles and make them jump, and after that a spinal tap. They told me the pill has nothing to do with it. I don't know what to believe anymore, or whether or not I should just stay off it for three months and see if the side effects go away. I wish that my family doctor hadn't presented this appointment to me as an interpretation of my test results. Then I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up that this would all be over. It's really wearing on my brain. The whole anxiety depression thing is getting to me. Maybe if I start numbing my brain more this whole thing will just go away.

If I have to go for a Spinal Tap I'm requesting right now that there be a screening of the movie the night before I go. Who's in?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! I'm also in for telling the whole medical community to go fuck themselves. this IS ridiculous! ahhhh.... i love you.
jess macelod

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home