No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

i want my old firends/ i want my old face/ i want my old mind/ fuck this time and place

Classes are done. The work is not done. I'm in t-dot right now and feeling generally okay. I'm kind of excited to do a little craft show seein' with my mom today and a bit of work and such. I'm really going to do my best to keep my head together over Christmas. The past two years have been filled with weird and painful illnesses and being trapped in my bed crying. That's not the ideal way to spend the holiday season. So I'm thinking if I come into this season with a great awareness of being in a positive state then maybe it will be easier to keep it together. We'll see. Last night I had dreams about my dog coming back to life. Like literally Jesus style rising from his backyard grave and and climbing into my bed. Then I had to go in and retract my blog and such. Oww my soul.

Generally the last two weeks have been okay. I've been feeling pretty positive in terms of school and life and the holidays but I feel like there's a lot of possibilities for badness looming. I'm ridiculously pumped for cookie baking and general holiday presents though, I just hope things stay jolly because I'm a bit of a sad lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home